Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I'm still here. Are you?

I'm hoping I haven't lost all of you due to my blogging inactivity/laziness...are you still there? I hope so! In a nutshell, January and February brought us lots of visitors - which has kept us busy. We had two friends stay with us who were interviewing for residencies at the University of Arizona. Then, we were lucky to have my brother Jordan and his wife, Kelly come and see us. Jordan golfed and Kelly and I shopped and watched old movies. My mom came next to visit for a little over two weeks. We looked at real estate, hung out, watched some more old movies, shopped and attended the annual Gem Fair. Moms are great, aren't they? We had a blast. Then I drove back with her to the 'Tah. This little trip provided Grandma and Grandpa Wright with some much needed grandbaby time and to remind myself how much I dislike cold weather and the snow. Wow, am I a lightweight or what? Being so ill-equipped for the cold weather made it that much more painful. But I do love family, so it was all worth it.

And now, here I sit. March 9th! Where did these past few months go? It really is amazing how fast time flies. So here are some pictures of our grown up girl. She's officially 21 months old and is the joy of our lives. She's full of personality and loves to go "owside" and play at the park.

Here are a few pictures from the park with Aunt Kelly.



Peek-a-boo!

Hello, world!!


Love that face, Lois. Nice.

6 comments:

Julie J. said...

Lois is a baby super model. She is so beautiful!!! I've been haveing a blog break as well. I need to get back to it!

The Ensign's said...

YAY you're back! We missed ya!!!! Well it sounds like you were anything, but bored the last few months. Can't wait to see ya and hang out again. Hopefully in our new place!

Kali said...

Yes! Still here:) Lois is a doll. Glad to here that you have had lots of visitors. How fun! I could use that about now... but traveling from AK is a bit challenging. My mom says hopefully this summer... I will keep my fingers crossed. Anyways, you will have to tell Kelly hi for me. Glad to hear all is well.

Bridget said...

I know that park! I missed your blog posts, too. I was wondering how Magdalena's BFF Lois was doing.

liz hawkins said...

Glad you're back. I've missed you! We spent a few days in Phoenix last month. Wow! Every day I asked Joel to please find a job in Arizona.

Kat Clark said...

That peekabo picture is priceless. She is such a stylish little thing. Will you start dressing me too please?