Aww. Our little rugrat. We kind of like her. After uploading my photos and going through them, I just couldn't help myself. How could I just pick a few to share? Lois is just bursting with personality and her newest thing is to squint her eyes for the camera and say, "cheese!" Gotta love it. Enjoy her craziness! She really is a little nut.
"Cheese!"
The next bunch of pictures were taken the night we had a huge birthday bash for my mom, Kelly and Clara. I'm pretty sure this was one of the greatest and most entertaining nights of Lois' short little life. She was in heaven. I wish we could live closer to cousins, aunts and uncles. We all had so much fun and Lois didn't go to bed until 10:30 that night because she refused to leave the party. She's such a social bug.
That is one big mouth, babe.
This one is my favorite. I can't wait for her to bust this one out when she's a teenager because she's so annoyed with me, her so un-cool mother.
These two are definitely a sweet little duo.
5 comments:
All the posts - very fun!!!
Me and Marley loved looking at all the pictures! We are so glad you didn't limit it to one or two! Marley kept asking "who's-at?" And them cutest names came out of her mouth as, "Lola" (Lois) and "Lella" (Stella). Love all those pictures and faces!
her squinty eyes are super cute:) and her personality to die for. wish i could meet her.
Lili. She looks like she is so much fun. Just like her mother!! What a cutie she is. I know you are enjoying her.
Lil, she was seriously the happiest, cutest, sweetest little girl today. I could hang out with you and her at Chick-fil-A all day, everyday! Thank you so much for such a marvelous day.
Post a Comment