I love watching America's Funniest Videos. Am I the only one out there that thinks this show is absolutely hilarious? In fact, I think it could be one of my favorites. Folks, it's quality and wholesome entertainment! I guess there's something to be said that it's in its 20th season.

But really, this show makes me laugh. out. loud. And if I ever need a quick pick-me-up, I can watch an episode and be ten times happier! It's totally awesome. Even Lois gets a good laugh out of it.
There's just something about seeing people making fools of themselves. Am I right or am I right? What could be better than seeing people doing stupid stuff, gents getting hit in the you-know-where or watching kids just being funny kids?
I think my affinity for this show started as a youngster. Anybody else have a date night with ABC's TGIF line-up as a kid? I did. Every Friday night. I also loved Full House. Bob Saget ruled the early 90's. And I was a full partaker of his corny humor. Good times. And I have to say, I do love Tom Bergeron's hosting and commentary now. Am I a dork or what?!? :-)
Who's with me on this one?
7 comments:
I agree, I love this show! When Dan and I were dating it was one of our favorite things to do was watch. Sometime were would laugh so hard we would cry.
Lois is the cutest little girl. She is lucky to have such a stylin mom.
Megan and I were talking about this show the other day. We decided that youtube had obsoleted AFV. When you can watch people make a fool of themselves endlessly on demand do whatever you can dream of, who needs Bob Saggit's replacement inserting comments in between?
Oh, I'm with you on this one! I feel like such a dork when I watch it becuase sometimes I'll get laughing so hard that I never stop in-between clips! A good laugh really does feel good, though, doesn't it?!
I like it when they put the host guy's face on the video characters' faces...
I am with you! I love love love that show. Some of our greatest, tummy aching laughs have come from that show. I also love Tom Bergeron...WAY better than Bob Saggit (spelling?)Bob has always creeped me out.
Sad news. We haven't been able to watch this show in our home for over a year and a half. Our tv only has snow and trying to watch this show online is impossible. You have to watch it one funny video at a time and it gets tedious and boring. Last summer we got to watch it when we lived with Nate's parents...it was great!
Can't wait for cable....just because of AFV!!!
I agree with Matthias about YouTube. I don't like the commentary so YouTube is nice that way. But yes, hilarious. I still die laughing every time I see this clip.
When I'm at home if we hear my dad laughing from the other room 9 times out of 10 he's watching AFV. He loves it! And then we all get sucked in watching it.
You've probably heard about the whipped cream incident of Thanksgiving 1997 (?), but I think the first comment was about how someone needed to have that on video and send it in to Bob.. we could have won big time!
Post a Comment