Both of Lois' grandmothers (and one of her grandpas) celebrate their birthdays in February. Here are some pictures from the birthday celebrations!

My dad with his granddaughters. How cute is that?

Tandi and baby Phoebe at my mom's birthday dinner at the Spaghetti Factory.

Lois and me - and Lois' new haircut. Thanks, Aunt Janellie!

Cousin Stella looks so big in this picture. They grow so fast! Lois loved hanging out with "Stayah."

Mom on her birthday!

Lois celebrating Grandma Wright's birthday with a balloon crown. What a pretty princess!

The birthday couple - at Applebees!

And this is a picture from a fun little outing with Uncle Mackie and Preston - my two stud-muffin brothers! I love these guys.
We also celebrated Aunt Kelly's birthday and cousin Clara's birthday. Lots of February birthdays in our family!
3 comments:
Happy bday to everyone! I miss you! Sorry I didn't come see you before you left. I hear that the resort has 5 feet of snow, which makes me want to drive right past and come to Tuscon!
So are those your two single brothers? My sister will be home in May and I think you and I should play Fiddler-on-the-roof and get match making. Waddyasay?
Just hopped on your blog to catch up. Fun stuff! I can't believe how these girls are growing up! Fun to see my brother and your fun in-laws! Tell them, "Hi" from the Kings.
Post a Comment