Here are some pictures from one of our recent trips to the zoo - it's the same zoo trip from our last post. We just renewed our yearly zoo pass and we've already been four times! It's a great little zoo. Come and join us!

Riding the Reid Park peacock
Tucson's zoo has about a dozen beautiful peacocks just roaming the park. And Lois likes to chase them. And we love that.

J and Lois riding the Choo! Choo! Train

This has been a common occurrence lately - climbing on things. She's loving this frog!

"Look! It's a froggy!"

She makes a cute construction worker, don't you think?

"What?!? I have to get off of this?"

A trip to the zoo is not complete without kissing the elephant statue. Yes, I realize it's kind of gross. But come on...you can imagine grosser things!

I love this picture of J and Lois. They are checking out the giraffes!
5 comments:
I love the Tucson Zoo! We don't even have one here in Ithaca. What a fun outing for you.
What a fun day. I wish we had a cool zoo here. But I will take the 80 degrees which has changed my life wahoo!
So fun. I think you need to take a picture with her standing by that peacock - if you continue to go there for awhile it would be fun to see how big Lois is getting compared to the previous picture(s). The last one she's just a tad taller than that bird, I think.
Lois is absolutely adorable!
Lois is adorable! I can't believe how old she's looking these days. Such a little girl.
Post a Comment