Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Thursday!

What could be better on this Thursday afternoon than a cute baby wedgie?


What makes baby wedgies so incredibly cute? I'm sitting here giggling with delight.
So. Stinkin'. Cute.

Am I weird or is this as fantastic as I think it is?

I hope it made your day as much as it made mine.

13 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh that is hilarious. Yes, it made my day!

Eevi said...

Thanks for sharing!! I think that is one of the best things about being a mom-finding silly little things that light up your day!

Kali said...

No not weird. It just made my day too. I am also giggling:)

Becky said...

That's the best giggle-laugh-giggle-laugh I had all day. I'm so glad you shared it!

Megan said...

Definitely giggling here too. That is so stinkin' cute!

Lacey said...

love it! wait until she is wearing panties and gets one. so cute!

Amanda said...

She is going to hate you in a few years. First talk radio and now this?!?!

Brittany said...

I agree there is nothing cuter!! Unless it is while they are in a bathing suit. LOVE baby bottoms!!

Julie J. said...

CAN'T... STOP... LAUGHING... That absolutely is as fabulous as you think it is. And she when she is grown she will be so happy you captured the moment.

Gregg said...

I can't stop laughing...I want to pinch that cheek....

The Speres said...

That made my freakin' day, Lils! Seriously...after 10 1/2 hours of working at the front desk (and 1 1/2 more to go...), I needed to laugh. BAD. And I did. And I thank Lois (and you for taking the picture, of course). I love you all.

Kat Clark said...

Well I didn't get a Thursday thrill, I got a Sunday thrill. So thank you for that!

Nathan & Jennifer Lundstrom said...

Ha that is super cute! That is one serious wedgie! We miss you guys!