Wednesday, May 07, 2008

How can I compete with this??

With baby girl Wright on her way, I wonder to myself, how can she compete with Stella?  I know this is probably the dumbest thing to say, but it concerns me.  While I know that I will LOVE my baby to death and will think that she is the cutest thing ever, I'll always wonder if I actually have the "ugly" baby...ladies, you KNOW what I'm talking about!  In any case, I'm just glad that there appears to be great genes in the family, because Stella is one cutie pie.  It was a lot of fun to be home in Utah with her and my awesome sis-in-law, Tandi!  We miss you guys tons! 




2 comments:

our corner around the globe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LouandAngela said...

Man, she is unbelievably cute! Don't worry! Yours will be equally cute!