Monday, May 26, 2008


Bowling at GW's student center
Outback Steakhouse - celebratory dinner for Todd's completion of the first step of the boards
Gettin' wild at the Kelly Clarkson concert, Nissan Pavillion - "Since You've Been Todd!"  The truth came out later that Todd really liked and listened to the song "since you've been gone."  It's okay, Todd.  We still love you.  Sorry, Rach...I had to do it.
The only time I saw Rachel preggo...a five minute overlap during our trips to Utah!
All of us at our going away BBQ - which went surprisingly well seeing that there wasn't a grill to make all the hamburgers and hot dogs that were brought.  Apparently, what the city of DC thinks is a grill is not what the rest of the country considers a grill.  Last time I checked, a stone chimney with no rack to cook your meat on is NOT a BBQ.  Crazy DC peeps!  

While I have a lot more pictures and memories to reminisce about, I think I'm going to stop here.  We love you guys and are so excited to hear about all your new adventures in Ann Arbor.  Just don't freeze to death or get buried by snow, k?

2 comments:

Rach and Todd said...

OH MAN... the Todds miss the Wrights! That was so much fun to look at those pictures. You are the cutest. I would not trade any of our memories for the world, but I think I might pay big bucks to get rid of a couple of those pictures :). We LOVE you guys!! Thanks, Lils.

LaDuke Family said...

hey, no baby yet? I can't wait to meet her. Keep us posted.

Addie