Sunday, June 08, 2008



Some more pictures of Lois!

She loves to sleep with her hands near her face...


Eyes wide open!


There's her cute profile picture - just sleepin' her her hospital bassinet!



She loves skin-to-skin contact and so does mommy!  It just melts me!


She always makes this face - with a little furrowed brow.


7 comments:

our corner around the globe said...

Lili and Jason, she is so cute... and so GRANDE I thought Daniel was big at 8 1/2 pounds but Lois is a record - breaker.
Congratulations! We're so happy for you and we're glad that everything went well.

llcall said...

Hi Lili and Jason!

It's been so long since we've been in touch, but thank you for sending the baby pic and the link to your blog. I loved catching up on your pregnancy, delivery, and new baby...all in a matter of minutes!

i'm so happy for you. i should say, we're so happy for you, since neal has also been looking at little Lois.

Love, Lindsay (and Neal)

Jill and Ryan said...

Congrats Lili. Look at all that hair on Lois. She is adorable. Glad to hear everything went well. Just to let you know, I am preparing for motherhood also. I am eight weeks prego. Yeah!. Love ya.

LaDuke Family said...

ok, she is a heart breaker. What a doll. I can't believe what a champ you both are. congratulation! love, the LaDukes

Linsey said...

Congratulations y'all. Good work! I'm glad all are safe and sound and I love the name. She's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Words cannot describe how happy I am for the two of you I can’t wait to she her in person!!!! I love you two will all my heart!!! Love, Lyndsie

Anonymous said...

Lils! I am so excited for you and Jason!! She is beautiful and I can't wait to have one of my own someday. Hope you are recovering well. Talk to you soon- love you!