Monday, June 23, 2008

A Lois Ada Update!

Lois continues to eat, sleep and fill her diapers...just like a good little baby should!  We took her to the pediatrician on Friday and here are her latest stats:

Height: 22 inches - 95th percentile
Weight: 10 lbs, 5 oz - 95th percentile
Head: 14 inches: 40th percentile

Please take note of her head size.  Hmmm...I wonder where she got her small head from?! Seeing that her mother can't find a hat to fit her head, has to buy beanies from Gap Kids and can't wear headbands because they fall off her head, I'm guessing this ever-so-obvious trait has come directly from me!!!  I'm glad that I'll finally have someone to commiserate with about my small head!  


Sleeping...


Traveling and sleeping...  (I love her little hands.  They are always touching her face or head when she sleeps.)


Thanks, Aunt Tandi for the DARLING dress!!  We're on the hunt for some red pantaloons to match.  It's still a little big, but we just couldn't resist.  Now she can match her cousin, Stella!


some more sleeping...


and some more sleeping...Look at that chunk!


This is a picture of her small head and her cute headband that takes up her entire head!  


And of course, more sleeping with her big headband on.  

1 comment:

The Ensign's said...

Awww I just wanna come over and hold her again!!!!!