Hey, that's pretty good for such an early picture (after baby is born). I have found that they usually look pretty funny until they can sit up by themselves, but it's still fun to try.
I love that bottom picture. She's darling! An unsolicited tip: Don't forget to fix the red-eye before you print it out! :) I'm impressed! You all look great!
3 comments:
Hey, that's pretty good for such an early picture (after baby is born). I have found that they usually look pretty funny until they can sit up by themselves, but it's still fun to try.
I love that bottom picture. She's darling! An unsolicited tip: Don't forget to fix the red-eye before you print it out! :) I'm impressed! You all look great!
She has the cutest little face! I think the pictures are cute! Perfect family pictures aren't as fun as the ones that show how hard you were trying!
The best part of the first family photo is the proud, happy look on the parents!
Post a Comment