Sunday, June 08, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!



She's already so reverent!  



....And dreaming of Cougar football!  Touchdown!!



A little philosopher like her daddy...


When momma's milk just isn't enough quite yet...look at her grab onto that bottle!


Lois' first ride in her car seat!  I'm ready to come home, mom and dad!  She was a champ and loved her car seat.  Look at that face.  Seriously...we're in love.




Here's some video of her cute hiccups she gets...she also sneezes a lot!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, she's so cute!!! She is gorgeous (which is to be expected from people like you) and so precious. Congratulations, Lili!

Melanie said...

We are so excited for the both of you. She is adorable. I can't believe she weighed 10 pounds!!!! We love the movie clip of her sneezing. Too Cute.

jenica said...

what a perfectly beautiful baby! i love these shots! you are a super hero.

xoxo

Kirsten L said...

I love the hiccups miss lois. Just don't do them in the middle of the night =) Congrats you guys!

The Ensign's said...

Awwwww I just wanna hold that little girl!!!!! Maybe I'll try and stop by Wed night so Chad can watch our kids. If that's okay with you. I'll call you!!!! She's just soooo adorable! You guys are gonna make GREAT parents!

Claudia said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! I can tell you are so in love with her. Isn't it amazing? Thanks for blogging so we could see her!