A tribute to life in the desert and our growing family!
Ooh, I see a lot of Lili in that second-to-last photo! I can't wait to see her in real life. Miriam has enjoyed looking at these photos, too.
The last one is definately my favorite one!
She is gorgous!!! What a stunner! Really Lili she is stinkin' cute!!hugs and love ya ..hey email me your address please!Muriel
Talk about expressive!!
What a cutie! I can see a comedy/entertainment career in her future. Can't wait to see her in person.
lili! i was just catching up on the blogs, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Lois is beautiful...and 10 lbs?! Wowza, you're my hero. I can't wait to see more of the adorable little lady!
the last one is my favorite! She is darling, Lil:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ooh, I see a lot of Lili in that second-to-last photo! I can't wait to see her in real life. Miriam has enjoyed looking at these photos, too.
The last one is definately my favorite one!
She is gorgous!!! What a stunner! Really Lili she is stinkin' cute!!
hugs and love ya ..hey email me your address please!
Muriel
Talk about expressive!!
What a cutie! I can see a comedy/entertainment career in her future. Can't wait to see her in person.
lili! i was just catching up on the blogs, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Lois is beautiful...and 10 lbs?! Wowza, you're my hero. I can't wait to see more of the adorable little lady!
the last one is my favorite! She is darling, Lil:)
Post a Comment