Monday, June 23, 2008

A good baby story...

Last night, Jason took Lois to the bedroom to change her poopy diaper.  As I'm sitting there watching TV, I suddenly hear Jason yelling, "HELP!  HELP!!!"  I shot up and ran to the bedroom to find Jason laughing, yet completely debilitated...

What had happened, you might ask?  Jason opened her diaper to discover an even bigger-than-anticipated mess and before he knew it, Lois' foot found its way into it.  As he was trying to wrestle her little feet down so that they couldn't flail poop any further, she proceeded to pee ALL OVER - soiling our sheets...and giving Jason a good dose of, "what the heck am I supposed to do now?"  

As I was trying to wipe the poop off of her foot, she reached down with her hand and touched the poopy "area" and then put it back to her face and mouth!  So here Jason and I are, trying to wrestle her feet and hands down, all the while, still trying to keep the poop in a contained area.  Then, I picked her up and got poop all over my shirt!  Needless to say, we stuck her right in the bathtub and just laughed the entire time.  It was classic!  Gotta love those baby poop stories.  They are what makes this experience so fun!

6 comments:

Camille said...

I love the poop story! Boy, can I relate?! I'm just glad that you were laughing the whole time! She's a lucky girl to have such easy going parents!

I love her headband! And I can't believe her hair! It is so thick and dark. She is such a cutie! But, of course you already knew that!

Ashley and Ben said...

Sounds like loads of fun! I bet that was quite a sight to see. I got a great laugh out of it. You two are such sweet parents :) I love all the pictures and updates of your beautiful little family!

LouandAngela said...

Oh, thank you for sharing! That IS classic! And laughing is the best way to handle it!! A++ in parenting for you!!

The Ensign's said...

That is sick!!! Man.... that poor girls gonna hate hearing that story 10-15 years from know.

jenica said...

classic. welcome to parenthood. what a sweet and messy ride it is. ;-D

Claudia said...

I'm sure that every one of us has a poop story!
Here's ours. Randy changed her first diaper, (which is always dark brown....chocolaty...) Then, I nice neighbor brought us a chocolate pie and Randy couldn't eat it. It looked too much like what he had just wiped off Angela's bummy!