Friday, June 06, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!!

Hello friends and family!  We're excited to announce the birth of Lois Ada Wright!  She was born on Thursday, June 5th at 4:01 pm, weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs 8 oz, 20.5 inches long!

She's got a full head of black, thick hair, has plenty of fat rolls and is already wearing size 1 diapers!  (Not to mention that she didn't fit the clothes they have here!)  That's right - she's a big girl!  We'll post some pictures as soon as we get them downloaded, but just wanted to pass along the great news!

And if you're wondering....YES - this was a natural delivery.  YES, I did get an epidural (thank goodness!).  YES, she was the biggest baby born naturally here at the new facilities at St. Joseph's Hospital.  YES, she was the star of the show yesterday - all the nurses came in to see how big she was!  YES, we're both doing fine, just a little tired.  She's already a great eater and sleeper and we're so excited to have her here...finally!  

We love you all!

7 comments:

liz hawkins said...

Fabulous news! Congrats to you and Jason, and nice work. I can't wait to see pictures.

Tracy said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and Jason! We are anxiously awaiting pictures of the Wright Trio :)

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Wow - we are so thrilled for you all! Great job Lili, I'm so impressed you delivered such a healthy, big baby! You look fabulous by the way in all the pictures below! Congratulations, Wright family!

Eevi said...

Congrats! Let us know when we can come and see the little girl and I really like the name that you chose. That is one big baby! Way to go momma!!

Lots of love from us!

Unknown said...

I'm the happiest boy in the world! I'm an uncle! What what??!!! You guys are great. Can't wait to see you all. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

The Ensign's said...

Wow... All I can say is I hope your recovery is quick. I feel for ya!
I'm also way excited to meet this bundle of joy. I'm sure she's a doll!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Lacey said...

oh man i want to see pictures!!!