PICTURES!!!!!!
Brand-spanking new....
Whoa!!!!! Hard to believe....
Her size earned her the nickname "Jumbo" by all the nurses on the floor! I call this the "Jumbalina" shot. (Sorry, I forgot to flip the image before uploading it).
Mommy and baby after Lois' first bath. Look at that hair!!!
Daddy fed her a little too much formula this morning. She's been sleeping soundly for eight hours! Man, look at that face! I'm in love.
Thanks for all your prayers and support! In light of all the health concerns we had--Lili's diabetes and Lois' size--her smooth delivery was clearly a blessing from Heavenly Father. She is perfectly healthy, and Lili is recovering very well.
Stay tuned for more.
--The proud DADDY!
19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a chub! But a very cute one :).
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and she is beautiful!! Way to go and so happy that the delivery went so well!
Congratulations! We're so excited for you!
Lili, you look FANTASTIC, both at the end of the pregnancy and just after delivery. I'm jealous. My post-delivery pictures with Summer were all right, but any hospital pictures of me with Rosemary will never see the light of day.
She is beautiful and so is her mommy! Lili, you look great!
What a cutie!!!!! Congrats to you all!!!!
congratulations all to pieces!!!! She really is a pretty baby.
your cousin Elisabeth
Lils,
She is beautiful and so angelic! You are amazing! I am so glad everything went so well for you little mama!
She is beautiful! I love Chubby Babies (Daven was 9 lbs 2 weeks early)! Lili you look great, I love the picture with you and her, and I am so glad you were able to have her naturally, what a blessing!
I've never seen anyone look so beautiful right after having a baby! Then again, I'm not surprised.
Lois is breathtaking. And not just because she's so huge. She's just perfect. I can't wait to see you guys. Congratulations.
She is beautiful! Way to go Lili and Jason! I love her name, too. These old fashioned names are so sweet and have so much character. She looks a little like Aunt Cathie's baby pictures. What a beautiful Mom and Baby picture. She is so healthy and pink! I want to get my hands on her! More pictures soon?
Congrats girl!! You weren't kidding when you said she was a big baby!! I hope you love being a mom!
Beautiful girl and NAME guys! Congrats and hope Mama gets better soon!!!
hugs from B'more!
Los Replogles
Congratulations, she's beautiful!! Nice work on the natural delivery, that's amazing!
She's adorable!!! Thanks for the post "Proud Daddy"!!!!!
Seriously, chubby babies make my life complete. She is beautiful! And you are glowing, Lili! Congrats!
Yeah! YEah! Yeah! And holy cow. Can we say full-grown baby? Does she already have teeth? Seriously, she looks so healthy and like my girls do when they are almost 2 months old. I'm sure she will be a good baby and a good sleeper. Here's hoping anyway! You look great in your hospital shot. I am so excited for both you and Jason. Congrats!
I'm so glad you had a good delivery! Aren't the nurses at St. Jo's wonderful? You guys are a perfect little family!
CONGRATULATIONS! Look at all that dark, beautiful hair! Yippee! I'm so glad to hear that things went well. Can't wait to meet her in person!
what a beautiful baby!
you did a great job growing her!
Congratulations to both of you!
Post a Comment