Once upon a time, the Wright gang was hanging out at Aunt Nancy's house and found this frightening and strange object called the spiky-purple goobladoodle. (Yes, I did just make that up. I'm pretty awesome like that.)
Because we were all slightly freaked out by this unearthly creation, we decided to conquer our fears and go where no man has gone before.
Bet you can't guess what we did...
That's right. We put it on our heads!
Nate was the first to take the plunge, but soon found out it was a little too small for his huge brains.
Then Jason decided to try. Apparently, it's an instant fix to those droopy Busath eyebrows!
Then the crazy mom put it on and thought to herself, "Dang, I look goooooood." And I really did. Can you argue with this? I mean, look how gooood I look!
And of course, it wouldn't be complete without involving the youngest of the bunch.
Who apparently was not too happy about it. And ironically, Ms. Lois had the same death stare as this dude...
who I think we kind of resembled when wearing the spiky-purple goobladoodle on our heads.
All in all, I think we conquered our fears, and we got a few good laughs out of it. Well, except Lois.
The End.

4 comments:
That was such a great story! I just couldn't wait to click on your blog link to find out what "The Spiky-Purple Goobladoodle" was, which is also a perfect name for that thing that lives at Aunt Nancy's.
i need to get me one of those things!
I have a pic of Sam with that on his head from the year Amy was married. I'll have to find it and post it on my blog. That thing is famous!
Don't worry, man has been there!!! I hate that thing...I thought maybe you were blogging about how it might have accidentally ended up in one of your suitcases.
Post a Comment