Monday, January 04, 2010

For Your Entertainment

Happy New Year, everyone! 2010 is among us and we can tell it's going to be a great year! Since there has been some debate lately whether the world should all say, "TWENTY-TEN" or "TWO-THOUSAND, TEN" - we'd like to put it out there that Jason and I will be referring to this year (and all the following years) as "TWENTY-TEN (or eleven, twelve...)" - which I would like to inform you is the best and coolest way to say it. Any thoughts?

And now for some goods. Over Christmas break, we thought it might be nice to take a few family pictures for the history books. I'll let you be the judge of whether or not we were successful...

TAKE ONE
Whoa there. I look rather frightening, Jason's eyes are closed and Lois, well, she's just not having it.

Oh, wait, let's try the ground shot! Yes, that'll be better.
TAKE TWO!
Decent of the parents, but I'm afraid Lois spoiled this one...

Crap! She's trying to get away! Quick! Grab her!
TAKE THREE!
Wow, now I have "surprise" eyes, Jason looks apathetic and Lois looks like she's being punished.

After that last picture was taken, Lois decided to have a mini meltdown and planted her body and face down into the carpet and screamed. Jason and I decided to follow suit.
TAKE FOUR!
I think this will be a nice addition to 2009's history books, what do you think?

Phew! Lois is lucky, because Grandma came to the rescue!
Look at that big crocodile tear. The nerve of us trying to take a nice family picture!
Better luck next year!

Stay tuned for more goods!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

This is so funny! I love the last one where you gave up. Thanks for making me laugh!!

Kathy said...

Crack me up! And - you are pretty cool so I'm stickin' with you guys on the twenty ten business.

Was very fun to celebrate Christmas with all of you.

Camille said...

Haha! Your attempted family pictures look all too familiar! Love 'em! And I think Twenty-Ten sounds the best. I've also heard Two-Ten. I hope people catch on to Twenty-Ten.

The Ensign's said...

Classic! I love it!

The Ensign's said...

BTW- Two thousand ten!

Julie J. said...

So Funny! I love the floor/fit picture. I'll say twenty ten because I've always wanted to be likee you guys.

Becky said...

I think twenty ten is cooler and just easier to say, let's face it. Who can say thow tousand then right anyway?

I think you should put ALL the takes in the history books, but if you can only add one...TAKE FOUR!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! That's the same dress that Maya wore for Christmas. I brought it two months before she was even born!!! I've waited all this time to put it on her and it was a little big, which means she'll wear it for Valentine's Day too!!! You're pictures are definitely for MY entertainment.

Kat Clark said...

So hillarious! Twenty ten for sure. Two thousand then? Psh! Whatev!