Saturday, January 09, 2010

Smith Family Pictures!

We had some Smith Family pictures taken while we were in Utah a couple months ago. It's been a while since the whole family has been together due to missions. And an added bonus is that none of the girls were pregnant, either. So I think we're good for at least another year.
Here are the results! I think they turned out nicely, don't you think?

I love these guys.


Um...where did my feet go? Have these pants always looked that awful on me? Oh, well.
But I do like this all-girls picture!


My brother and his family


US!


My brother and his cute wife


The whole gang


Lois and Stella


My handsome younger *and single* brothers. Ladies, any takers out there?


And look, it's us again!


Stella and Lois were loving those leaves


And of course, the cute mama and papa that made this awesome family possible.

Like I said before, I love these peeps. A LOT.

6 comments:

Annette said...

I love your peeps too. Lilly you're so fun!!!

Julie J. said...

I don't really know your peeps, but those are great pics. You all look like models. The bridge picture is my fav.

Kathy said...

Beautiful pictures.

Camille said...

WHat a bunch of beautiful people!

tracie said...

I still remember a date I went on with your brother, Jordan. Still has to be one of my top 5 dates ever. Great pics.

Camille said...

So classy! Wearing black with the fall colors in the background looks gorgeous.