Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Air & Space

Last week, Jason, Lois and I decided to make a visit to the Pima Air and Space Museum. We had a good time and throughout the whole outing, Lois kept saying, "WHOA!" followed by some Lois talk that we couldn't understand. That little lady is pretty awesome, huh? It kept us laughing and we loved seeing her reaction to all the big planes! Here are a few pictures from our adventure...

This was like the 5th picture we took - she wouldn't look our direction!

Of course, dad had to try too!

And mom! I'm looking pretty chipper, there.

This was Air Force One - from the Kennedy and Johnson administrations

Lois was loving the open field with huge planes...

and found many cool rocks to play with. Wow, she loves rocks.

Noooo! Not the shark!

This was a NASA plane used to transport huge NASA parts. I'm pretty sure aliens were involved in the designing of this aircraft. Seriously - so weird looking!

Lois and I in front of the Kennedy's plane

This is not a joke. The second Jason saw this display, he said, "I wanna be that guy! Cool - a helicopter pack!" What the?!?! I was thinking, the guy who actually used this must have been crazy. Not to self: My husband is a little crazy.

Lois was taking her driving responsibilities very seriously. She wouldn't even budge a smile.

The best picture of the day. My two favorite people!

Jason is obviously trying to make jet noises. Love that face, babe!


Next, we're hoping to take a tour of the "boneyard" they have here on the local air force base. It is acres and acres of land with hundreds of stored military aircraft - and what little I've seen of it, it will not disappoint!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a great outing. I say this all the time but it is true - you guys are so fun. And yeah - that giant NASA thing one - weird...

Becky said...

That looks SO fun! I love that you and Jason took pictures in the little plane! What fun parents. I also really like your favorite picture of the day. Jason and Lois' smiles are so great! Only way it could be better if it was a family pictures.

Also..I love Lois' dirty look below. She's still SO cute! It's amazing the dirty looks they pull. Where do they get them? They always make me laugh. I'm glad you caught one on camera...priceless!

The Speres said...

Hey there! You guys look like you're having TOO MUCH FUN!
We miss you lots and hope you enjoy your fun times!