Friday, April 23, 2010

Need a Good Laugh?

We did. So we busted out our Photo Booth function on our MacBook. And boy, it was some good fun. And since I don't want any of the pictures to feel badly, I couldn't limit sharing some of these bad boys with you. I hope they give you as many belly-hurting laughs as it did us!

Half woman/half cat...?

Teeny baby head. I love her grin in this picture.


I call this the The Sad Mom. Don't cry for me, though. I'm not sad. I promise.

One word: SICK.

Look, we're in a comic book! Cool.

This one's cute - and totally normal. So don't say anything about its abnormalities and/or ugliness, please. I think this might actually make me cry. :)

"Hello, earthlings. My name is Jasimoto."

Me and Jasimoto had an "encounter" and this is the result - Loismoto.

I think this would make a lovely Christmas card picture. Maybe Lois looks a little freaked out...? Maybe not.

I don't know whose lips are more disgusting - Lois' or mine. Yikes!

Lois obviously thought this one was funny. Go Jas! You really do look like a nerdy doctor!

Strong showing by our offspring. Way to go, Lois!

This pic was taken while living in Washington, DC. Nice height on the hair, don't you think? How could I not share that with you?!?

Frightening? Maybe a little bit.

Which one is your favorite? Do you enjoy Photo Booth as much as we do?

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was NOT expecting those. They were hilarious!!!! I laughed so hard I'm crying.

The Ensign's said...

OH MY HECK! I'm peeing my pants over here. I love them all. Those would seriously make a great Christmas card.

Becky said...

I was expexting a video but, those were awesome! I like the one of you under the sad you. It looks NOTHING like you so it totally bewilders me. Well, they all look like they are not you...but that one just does NOT. I like the alien ones too! So funny!

Camille said...

Oh, Man! Thank you for a good late-night laugh! I guess it helped that it was past eleven and I was slap-happy already, but I was just rolling!

Bridget said...

Is the fifth one down really you?? I can't believe it. So hilarious!

Kat Clark said...

Haha! I love the second to last one with your crazy hair. You guys are so funny.

LaDuke Family said...

Thanks for sharing those last night. I was laughing so hard my tummy is sore.

The Wells said...

I have subbed for the computer teacher at one of the elementary schools this year. Usually when I am there they get to have a "Free Friday" type of day. Photo Booth is on the school Macs. Some of the pictures those kidlets come up with are so funny. They surely make the day go faster.