Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catch-up in Pictures

I thought it was about time I post some pictures of our happenings this March and April and of our little lady, of course! Things are going well here in Tucson. We go to the pool often and enjoy the amazing weather we're enjoying here in Arizona!

What do you do when you're bored?
Lois likes to put swim diapers on her head.

Lookin' good, diaper head!

I hope I look like this when I sleep. Doesn't she look comfortable?

A day at the pool - Lois loves the hot tub.

Love this picture.

And this one, too. She loves this turtle.


Kelly had an overnight here in Tucson and it just happened to fall on Easter. Lucky us! So we were able to enjoy the holiday with Jordan and Kelly. We love it when family visits!

We went on an Easter walk - the weather was awesome!

Lois LOVES flying in the air. Who wouldn't?

Lois and her Easter basket - packed with lots of goods!

We had an Easter egg hunt at Addie's house - here are all the participants. Lois didn't quite get it this year. I'm sure by next year, she'll be a seasoned pro!

Bunny ears!

Raleigh, Tandi, Stella & Phoebe came to visit at the end of March and we had so much fun. We wished they could have stayed for a very long time. Come back soon, please!

I'm loving Phoebe's face in this one. Such a crack-up.

We went to the zoo and fed the giraffes. Lois couldn't stop giggling every time that long tongue came out of the giraffe's mouth!

Stella was totally freaked out. Better luck next time.

The two ladies by the elephant statue

Cutest baby ever!

Lois foiled yet another picture. And while I was trying to get her to smile, I ended up making the same face and Lois. Nice.

They are pros at taking family pictures. Aren't they such a cute family?

J and the cutest bun on the face of the planet. Seriously.

What have you been up to lately?

4 comments:

Gretchen J'Deene said...

She is just way too cute! I love all the pics! Too bad we don't live closer because we have been enjoying the pool too.:) You have a beautiful family!

The Ensign's said...

Lois has such a cute cheeser. I love it. What a happy little girl.

Becky said...

She looks different in every picture...and lady of many faces and styles. So cute!

Michael said...

Didn't you know that diapers double as headwear? Totally the spring trend this year. :)

She is such a cute little button! I just want to squeeze her smiley face!