Thursday, November 05, 2009

Zion Party

Jason, Lois and I stopped in Zion's National Park to visit our great friends, Bryce and Heidi. It was so much fun to see them and to stay a couple of days. We loved seeing the sites and enjoying the fantastic company.

Lois was jazzing everyone up in her sparkly silver shoes. We're such city folk! Hiking in silver ballet slippers? It doesn't get better than that!

Heidi and Lois throwing some rocks

Ahh. We're cute.

A family snapshot by the river

Bryce took us out in the Ranger and we saw some beautiful vistas.

Lois enjoying the scenery

Wonder what she's thinking about?

Another family snapshot

The boys and the pretty girl

Stud-muffin Bryce!

Lois was digging the tire swing

...And here's Lois' favorite face to make these days. I have more, just you wait.

And I came into the family room to find her doing this...not sure what she's doing, but she looked very comfortable and relaxed! And naturally, I grabbed my camera!


3 comments:

Julie J. said...

Ha! That last pic is hilarious!

The Speres said...

I came back to the blogging world to see a wonderful advertisement for the Ponderosa! Haha. The pictures are fabulous! One of these days, I'm giving you a CD to put your great pics on for me! 'Cause I'll really need to put them in my photo book!!

Kat Clark said...

The last two are the best! You look so pretty and she looks tortured. I can't stop cracking up about her spread eagle. She knows how to relax after a hike!