Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Halloween Puppy


This year for Halloween, Lois dressed up as a little puppy. I have to say, she was pretty darn cute! We enjoyed the night with my family and did a little trick-or-treating. Lois loved it and loved looking at all the fun costumes, too.

The highlight of her evening was when her and Stella had full reign on grandma's candy basket. They were in heaven rummaging through the grand candy pot.

Want a sucker?

Stella the Busy Bee

Daddy and the lil' doggy

I love this face that Lois makes - it totally cracks me up.

Rummaging through grandma's candy basket

...and eating a little of it, too

The lil' puppy and busy bee!

2 comments:

Kat Clark said...

If I even turned my back on Jack for a second he would start to empty the candy bowl into his own pumpkin. He couldn't understand that our candy was meant for the trick or treaters that come to our door and we get ours from other people. Apparently he isn't the only kid slow to realize this. And isn't food at home always better than food anywhere else? Yes I am classifying candy as food. :)

just jen said...

what a cute little puppy...woof!