Utah was a lot of fun! Here are some more pictures of things we did while hanging out in the homeland!
We went to Wheeler Farm in Murray, UT. Lois loves the animals! She kept "mooing" at everything. She has perfect "moo" form. Look at those lips. Totally awesome...
...and they were GROSS! But Lois thought they were pretty intriguing with the flies and all.
*Notice how far away I am from them & Lois. They stunk like mad. The pigs - not Lois.*
Can you see that crazy chicken in the background with the blond mohawk? He was our favorite. I think Lois liked him, too.
While we were in Utah, my brother blessed his little girl, Phoebe. She looked beautiful in her little gown! And Raleigh gave her a sweet blessing.
Lois looks so grown up in this picture. I can't believe how big she's gotten! Seems like it was just yesterday that we blessed her.
Don't ask me what they're doing in this picture, but I love all the hand prints on my mom's oven door. It was a favorite spot for these two rascals.
Enjoy your Thursday!
5 comments:
Such fun pictures. I have to say that the first one with Jan holding Lois with candy in her mouth I thought "Is my sister wearing polka dot pants?!" Duh - they're Lois' pants and very cute at that!
Utah fun. Only 3 more weeks until I am there with my "children" to have some fun! I can't wait! Maybe you should get a cheap flight up to SLC for a couple days to hang out. Or better yet...maybe we should come down there for the warmth...hmmmm...
I can't believe how big Lois is getting. It is crazy that Lexi will be that big next June. She is soooo stikin cute. Sad we could not see each other when you were in Utah. I know how busy you get though when you come home to see family. Maybe the next time you come into town we could do lunch. Hope all is well.
Love the new blog background. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm sorry you missed my party too. You were definitely missed. Thanks for getting me a gift. Maybe if you give it to my mother-in-law, she can give it to me. Or...you can visit me in the hospital and give it to me then. That'd be fun. But, you can't bring Lois. They're real strict about that. So, I dunno. Whichever.
Hola Lili,
Wow, Lois sure is getting older! What is happening to our babies?! They're big kids now. Ryan is a little man now and at times I wish I could freeze time. Hopefully we can catch up soon enough. Cute blog! I haven't updated mine in forever! Its been a little crazy around here. Love ya- Erin
Post a Comment