Sunday, October 11, 2009

OUR WEEK IN PICTURES!

We have been busy here in Tucson. The weather has been absolutely PERFECT and we are excited to welcome in the fall here. Here's some fun pictures from some of our adventures this week.

Lois and I went to the zoo the other day and she was in heaven. She's such an animal lover! She especially loved the peacocks that roam around the zoo, the tiger, the polar bears and the giraffes. She also loved feeding the ducks!

She liked this peacock and kept kissing it. I subsequently wanted to kiss her to death because of her abounding cuteness.

Loving the elephant sculpture!

Lois got some new silver slippers. She likes them a lot. And so does mom.

Addie and her girls and Lois and I met up at the mall and then got some snow cones and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Lois and Avery were chowing down on their goldfish together.

I got a kick out of this picture...

Lois had a blast with her two boyfriends, Trevor and Jack, while all the mommies got together during priesthood session. We made carmel apples and chatted, and these three were dancing and cracking up together.

Jason and I got to go on a short date night and went out to eat sans Lois. It was very nice. And what did we do when you got home? Took silly pictures together, of course!! We were cracking up. Here are a few of my favorites.


Jason's especially awesome in this one. Nice, babe.

Such a serious little face...

Couldn't she be a poster child for Williams-Sonoma? On this particular day, she grabbed our pool key and her "purse" (AKA her WS bag) and was ready to rock n' roll.
It's amazing how much she picks up from what we do everyday...she's growing into such a little lady these days!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a little lady is right! She's darling - love the zoo pictures. She's a real little girl! So cute.

Julie J. said...

Adorable! (Did I spell that right?)

Becky said...

So cute! I love the zoo picutres too! Marley loves making everything into her purse too! It really is funny how much they pick up from what we do.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of your funny faces! I wish there were more!

Jada Chadwick Photography said...

Can I just say you have the cutest baby girl ever. I love her hair! You have a great family. Let me know when you will adopt me!Jada

LaDuke Family said...

Those slushy faces of the girls crack me up. Happy Birthday Lili and Jason. I wish you guys were here to party. Oh, and Happy Halloween. We miss ya!