Would YOU chew this?
I've been saving this for a couple of weeks now. When Jason and I took our little field trip to Tombstone, we wanted to buy some ice cream and a drink. We decided to patron a little ma & pa shop that sold ice cream and other miscellaneous items - including this gem:
Lest you think they stopped at bologna, do not fear! Right next to our good friend bologna, they had bubble gum flavored hot dogs and corn dogs.
Wow. I wished I had asked the lady a few questions - one being why the owners (which i think she was) would pick this product as part of their inventory. Did they think it would just fly off the shelves? And another question would be if they had actually sold any of these sweet fruit-flavored meat-a-likes? Next time I'm going to Tombstone, I'm totally going to ask. Cause really, I just have to know!
Now that I've totally slammed on this product, would any of you ever purchase this? Don't feel embarrassed. Come out of the closets, bologna bubble gum chewers!! :-)
10 comments:
YUCK!!! To be honest it made me gag (that is probably due to the fact that I am still morning sick). But seriously, who comes up with these things? I guess they think it is so out there people will buy it just to show people how crazy it is.
I am guessing that it was just packaged like bologna. It actually is the flavor of bubble gum. That is the novelty of it all.
I think I remember buying stuff like that when I was a kid. Did you check the expiration date, that may be from the same package lot from 25 years ago.
I know for a fact that Sam would be all over that, and I don't feed him real bologna. He's a freak!
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It's always nice to hear from fellow resident wives! I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I'm just not sure how long that tunnel is!!!!
PS I know I'm totally disgusting but I have to say I would probably try the bologna gum. I know I know, gross right? But I don't know if I could resist.
Michael put this in my stocking and I freaked out!!!! It is the most disgusting looking thing I have ever seen. I threw it away asap! Who thinks of this crap? Really? Really?!
No I would NOT like to buy or chew that!! EWWWW!
So Bryce and I watched the movie Tombstone---he LOVES LOVES LOVES westerns and that is his favorite---and I was thinking about your cute little family visiting that little town. Bryce said that he would HAVE to visit Tombstone when we come to visit you two someday! love ya!
did ya hear that Katie had her baby?? It is true. Call Jen, she'll tell you all about it!
I think that sounds very disgusting! And weird. And actually quite funny. First time I have ever heard of that as well. Not a closet user for sure!!;)
Utterly disgusting. However, totally something that random little kids would want to get just for that very reason.
Ummm... would not buy. Sick!!! Your daughter is so cute. Her hair has gotten long enough to put bretts in it. I am super jealous. So fun!. Glad you guys are doing so well. Next time you are in Utah we should get together. I would love to see you.
Post a Comment