Someone has a birthday today...
Dear Grammy Janny,
I'm so glad that you are my grandma! I love how you play games with me and let me sleep in your room and chew on all your stuff...
Here's a birthday smile for you!
...And here are my crazy parents trying to get me to sing happy birthday before I can even talk! (And yes, my parents do realize that they sound so silly and quite annoying on camera - they are trying to work on that...) You can also check out my mad clapping skillz in this awesome video. That's just for you and not for the Aaron Harang doll. I promise.
Happy Birthday, Grandma. I can't wait to hang out with you in a month! Hopefully by that time, I'll have grown some more teeth so I can give you a smile full of chompers and eat all your graham crackers! Yumm...
I love you!
Your beautiful granddaughter,
Lois Ada
P.S. Mommy and daddy also really want to wish you a happy birthday, too...they really love you lots and are so glad you were born!
2 comments:
It's great how a baby can bring out a side of you that we may not know about!!!
You guys are great with her!!!
**Also we need to have you guys over again....What's your guys' schedule like??
We are in love with Lois, and were totally admiring her speaking skills in church today! :)
Yes, I found your blog. Feel free to check ours out too! :)
Post a Comment