Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mom is the greatest woman alive.  I'm so glad she was born and that I was born to her!  I feel so lucky to have her in my life.  Some of her many attributes are that she is talented, strong, creative, funny, courageous, beautiful, loving, caring and most importantly - full of life.  We call this feisty.  We like feisty.

Mom, I hope you have a great birthday.  We wish we could be there to celebrate with you...but you'll be here soon enough and we'll party then!   Thanks for all you do for me and my family.  We are so lucky.

My cute mom and me

Here we are - me as a newborn...  
Thanks for all those years of taking really good care of me.

Family camping trip 
Isn't my mom beautiful? 
 I got all my good looks from her.

Another old time family picture...


What a winning smile...

Thanks for being so amazing.  

We love you!  Happy Birthday!

No comments: