Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Trip to the Park

Lois and Ben swinging together

Lois loved the swing.  I think we'll go back soon!

Lois and her friend Ben swinging away...


My friend Jen and I took a little outing to the park yesterday and we had a great time.  Lois and Ben got to take their first swing ride and we got some fun adult conversation in as well (always important!)  Although Ben is three months younger than Lois, she still likes him a whole lot.  It was a great day!

4 comments:

Alisha Haight said...

Wow, Lois is growing up so fast! I love that she chews on everything:)

Bridget said...

Oooh, looks like someone needs to start coming to playgroup soon!

Annaca said...

Love your blog! Plus, is Lois ever NOT smiling?! That girl is too too cute :)

Ashley and Ben said...

Oh my goodness, time is just flying by. Lois is such a cutie and I love the double swing... at first I couldn't figure out how you got the two into the swing in the first place (thinking too hard )