Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Girl

So grown up!  This is a cute outfit my mom bought Lois for Christmas.  Don't you love the shoes?  I do.

Smiling for the camera.  I think she's finally gotten the hang of smiling for that weird shiny silver thingy...:-) 

This was the day Lois turned 7 months old.  I can't believe how the time has flown.

I made this makeshift "playpen" for Lois and she loves it!  In other news, I think Lois thinks books are for eating not reading.  We'll have to continue to work on that.  I've now limited her to one book that she can eat - otherwise when she realizes they aren't for eating, she'll have none left.  

Jason captured these pictures over Christmas.  I'm in love with them.  I love this girl.

Lois and me in our "Jenny from the Block" matching outfits.

Here we are trying to imitate the classic Lois face.  I think Jason got it better than I did!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

That last picture is a classic. Seriously, you need to frame it.