HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Here is Lois Ada's debut as the world's cutest monster! I mean, come on, how cute is she?!??
The residents from Jason's program had a little Halloween party - as a chance to bring all the kids all dressed up. One of the things I miss most about Halloween is having a house that kids trick-or-treat at. I love seeing all the fun costumes! It really is a fun holiday for children and adults alike. Who doesn't like dressing up for fun? I've liked dressing up since I was old enough to stand! :-)
This is Lois and Aneesha. Aneesha was born about a week before Lois - but only weighed about four pounds. Needless to say, Lois is a giant next to her!
This is Sasanka, Aneesha's mom...she's the coolest person ever and is one of Jason's favorite people to work with. Sasanka is from Sri Lanka and really, the nicest person ever. We're excited for our little girls to be able to play together when they get a little older!

This is who we thought Lois kind of looked like - Boo from Monsters, Inc. What do you think?
9 comments:
I was totally thinking, she reminds me of Boo. Too cute. Have a fun holiday!
Oh she is so cute....I just want to squeeze her little cheeks....She is the most darling pink monster ever...and I'm not bias or anything...Granny Janny
She really is the cutest monster ever!
How cute! I love it...aren't you just such a lucky mommy!
How totally cute is she! That costume is hilarious. I just want to squeeze her. Looks like you had fun. We were actually excited to be in a neighborhood that was not full of partying college folks so we would have trick-or-treaters. Not so...only 2 groups came to out door. Oh well, there are not many people out in the boonies with us yet. Better luck next year. We miss you guys. Tell GiGi I say "HI!!"
She does. Cute!
She is so cute, halloween is so much more fun with kids!
Too darling!
yes super cute lit' monster!!
Post a Comment