You want me to eat what?!??
Lois has started eating some foods...I guess I should say attempting to eat some foods. This video is mainly for Lois' fan club - aka g-ma's and g-pa's ... and uncles and aunts. She obviously is still trying to figure out how to have food AND her tongue in her mouth at the same time. Hopefully she'll learn soon! :-) Enjoy.
8 comments:
Her arms are so active. I couldn't decide if she was trying to help with the spoon or dance to the music. Either way - What a cutie pie!
I know, Julie! Her little arms NEVER stop moving. That's why we have to wrap them for her to actually get some sleep - otherwise, they go crazy and she keeps hitting herself in the face! ha! Anyway, eating right now is a big struggle because of those appendages!
The best is when they get the disgusted shivers! I used to feed Jack peas and he would spit them out and get the shivers down his whole body. Feeding them is such a riot! Endless entertainment...
Hey it's the Hoefferles. That is one of the cutest/funniest videos. She is super cute!
So cute, I love how she licks the food off the spoon. Priceless. :D
How fun! Life's simple moments are truly the best. Who knew that watching a baby eating food for the first times could bring such smiles! She is soooo very adorable.
So fun to watch! And I love hearing Lili's laugh!!!
When Jason said, "I don't know if we're getting anything down, but it's good practice" he sounded like a doctor!!!! What a sweet little girl. Can't wait to show you ours!!!!! (8 weeks)
Post a Comment