Saturday, November 29, 2008

An Early Christmas for Lois

Lois has been doing much better eating real food these days.  We realized that sitting her in her Bumbo was a little distracting for her, so we started putting her in her car seat and feeding her that way - which seemed to work much better.  But alas, we could not feed her forever in her car seat, so Grandma and Grandpa Wright bought this great high chair for Lois for Christmas.  I can tell she already loves it!  She loves the tray and today, she decided to feed herself some of her apples!  She's getting so big.  We go for her six month check up in one week and I'm excited to see her progress.   G&G Wright also bought her an awesome exersaucer - pictures forthcoming of this little contraption - it's pretty exciting and she loves grabbing for the toys all around her (since grabbing and eating everything in sight is her favorite past time these days!)


4 comments:

Alisha Haight said...

It is so fun when they start to eat on their own. I love her hair:)

Chelsea Marvell said...

It's so fun to check in on your blog every now and again. It makes me happy just to read it. Your little one is a doll! Love, Chels

Kat Clark said...

I've never seen a high chair look cuter! :)

just jen said...

i just love high chair pictures...i swear half of the pictures i took of my boys were in the high chair!