Four Months Old!
We took Lois to the doctor for her four month check-up and shots on Tuesday. She's healthy and strong and definitely a growing girl! Here are her stats:
Weight: 16 lbs, 9 oz - 95th percentile
Height: 25.5 inches - 97th percentile
Head size: 16 inches - 80th percentile
I was totally freaky about going alone to the doctor for her shots. Fortunately, it wasn't nearly as bad as the first visit. Still awful, but I was not nearly as anxiety ridden. I'm grateful for Jason who gave Lois a blessing. I'm grateful for a worthy husband and the Priesthood. I knew everything would be okay after that. Now, I'm just in shock that we have a four-month old! Crazy how time flies. She's getting to be so much fun. She laughs, babbles, holds toys, eats everything that she can get her hands on...a definite happy girl. As a mother, I couldn't be more grateful for a happy girl. She's such a blessing in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment