Lois has recently discovered her ability to make loud noises. I have to admit it's not the most beautiful sound - more like a screeching cat - but we get a kick out of it nonetheless! So, considered yourself forewarned before watching this clip - it's kind of long and a little irritating to the ears! She'll do this for nearly 20 minutes if we let her. She's such a kick. This is now an everyday thing. We're starting to think that this will pose some problems during sacrament meeting.
Sleeping update: For a little over a week, Lois has been the most rock star sleeper. I think Heavenly Father thought I needed some serious sleeping blessings. I am grateful for this! She now goes to sleep all by herself. In fact, she really won't fall asleep in our arms. It's awesome! She falls asleep between 5-7pm, sleeps until at least 3 or 4 am, then we just put the binky back in her mouth and she'll fall back asleep for at least another couple of hours. 12 hour nights, baby! Then, during the day, she takes four 1 to 2 hour naps. I'm a lucky mom. I must have done something right in my other life. :-)
1 comment:
Not sure which is more funny... her or you! Glad you are getting sleep and can function as a human and not just a mom! Yeah Lois!!
Post a Comment