Thursday, July 24, 2008

What do you think?

Today, I was looking through some photos my brother Preston had scanned for our wedding video and I came across this second picture, a picture of me when I was a newborn.  While I know there are more pictures of me as a newborn somewhere in some box, this is the only picture I have ever seen of myself at this age.  I was excited to see a striking resemblance between me and my little miss - which thrilled me because I think she looks so much like Jason!  Isn't it funny that a baby can look so much like her dad and so much like her mom in the same moment?  


4 comments:

Camille said...

Yes, I can see it! That is a mystery to me. It's the same with my kids. Those who know Paul better say they look just like him. But if they only know me, the kids look just like me!

Lacey said...

hey lil's i totally recommend peek-a-boo. she is great, i love all of the backdrops and just everything. she is very cool and easy to work with. i love my pics from her i would go back for sure!

Jill and Ryan said...

Hey Lili. Thanks for your comment. I know I have not posted anything new about the baby because its just growing inside of me. I am fourteen weeks along, so in three weeks at my next doc appt we may find out the sex. But most likely it will be in seven weeks. We are really excited though. Your baby is so adorable. It makes me so excited for mine. I hope you and jason are doing well in AZ. Love Ya, Jilly

our corner around the globe said...

Lili, how are you doing? I love baby Lois' pics. She is adorable. I can tell that you are having so much fun with her. Are you guys coming to DC soon? Maybe we should plan a reunion with the Nelson's in Michigan. That will be so much fun. Hugs.