I love it! Abby sleeps in the closet, still. We actually considered a two bedroom, but then thinking about "all that extra space" just for a mini crib made us reconsider, and she's still in a walk-in closet.
We love at a place called Alban Towers - right at the corner of Mass and Wisc across the street from the National Cathedral. We really like it.
Hi Lili! I've been meaning to tell you congratulations!! Lois is so darling! and what a cute nursery. I love it. Thank you for commenting on my blog long ago...I was actually wondering about you a few days before that and then there you were. I was so excited! Anyway, I am so happy for you. You and little Lois are beautiful.
7 comments:
SO CUTE! I love the stenciling on the wall.
Gorgeous! Where did you get the pictures? I love how you put them together!
I love it! Abby sleeps in the closet, still. We actually considered a two bedroom, but then thinking about "all that extra space" just for a mini crib made us reconsider, and she's still in a walk-in closet.
We love at a place called Alban Towers - right at the corner of Mass and Wisc across the street from the National Cathedral. We really like it.
Miss you! Lois is a doll. :)
Good job! It looks great. I love it.
What a darling room! How fun!
Love the nursery!! Pink is so much fun!!
Hi Lili! I've been meaning to tell you congratulations!! Lois is so darling! and what a cute nursery. I love it. Thank you for commenting on my blog long ago...I was actually wondering about you a few days before that and then there you were. I was so excited! Anyway, I am so happy for you. You and little Lois are beautiful.
Post a Comment