Thanks, Grandma Wright!
Today, my friend Addie and I went to lunch and I got to see their new house. For Jason and me, this seems to be the pinnacle of being a true adult...having a house to live in! Hopefully one day we'll be able to move up from apartment-hood to house-hood. But until then, we can just be happy for all of our awesome friends who are house peeps! Congrats, Addie and Cameron!
Grandma Wright sent this cute little outfit for Lois - and we love it! Here are some pictures of her in it -- and also some pictures of Addie's little girl, Avery. We're excited for these little tykes to play together soon. Right now, four months seems like a huge difference, but soon it will be no big deal!
3 comments:
Love Lois' fro-action goin on! I miss you still, Lils! What are the exact dates you will be up here in Salt Lake? Bryce and I will already be down in So. Utah, but I want to come up no matter what while you're here, so just let me know!! Love ya! We seriously love the pics you put on the blog! Love ya!
PS. you look amazing and I'm sure Jason does too, so, uh, MORE PICTURES OF THE PARENTS ON THE BLOG! with baby Lois, of course...cause she's hot too...especially in that spaghetti straps tank! Ooo La La!
How cute your little one is. I can't wait to have one of my own. You an Jason are so lucky and such loving, appreciative parents. I love reading your blogs and seeing your fun pictures. I'm sorry we missed the monsoon action this past week, but we had such a fab time in the West Indies. You should check out my blog for details and great photos. See ya Sunday.
Post a Comment