Would you believe that Tucson gets snow and has its very own ski resort?
It's totally awesome. If you drive for about a half hour up to the top of Mount Lemmon (approx 8,000 feet) you can see (and play and ski!) in the most south-easterly snow in the old US of A. The best part about it is this: no snow removal necessary! Never having to shovel or scrape snow off your car? Yes, please!
In the words of Charlie Sheen, "Winning!"
Lois was so excited to go up and see the snow she could barely contain it. As we were driving up, she kept exclaiming, "Look at the snow!!!" It was a good morning for that little lady. And I'm so glad we got to see some snow because we didn't see a lick of snow when we went to Utah for Christmas break.
Jason was trying to teach Lois how to make a proper snow angel.
Lois isn't so sure about laying in the snow.
That's my handsome stud muffin!
Pretty.
love that smile.
"I'm gonna throw a snowball at you! Mwa-hahaha!"
"Oh, no - I don't think so, mama!! Hi-ya!"
hold it, hold it...
Look at that expression - Lois quickly making a comeback snowball...
Don't worry. She totally hucked that ball in my face!
She has no mercy, that little spunker.
I look all happy, but I'm crying inside.
Lois wasn't too happy about her cold hands.
Daddy was an excellent stabilizer on that slippery snow!
My three favorite people.
Edible cheeks, I'm telling you. Completely and utterly edible.
It got a little chilly for Simon, so we went and hung out in the car for a while. I enjoyed taking some more pictures of his adorable mug.
I mean, seriously? Seriously. He's fantastically cute.
...and so is she! Shortly after this stage of "I can't smile normally" - I'm happy to report that she can actually smile like a normal human being. Progress!
Excuse me while i go eat him. I have repeatedly died over this picture.
She had a blast!
The rock formation at the Windy Point lookout point
It was a gorgeous day. I love Arizona skies. Gorgeous!


1 comment:
Oh.....I miss you.
Post a Comment