Monday, March 30, 2009

The Zoo

It was Lois' first time.  Verdict?  I think she loved it!  

chillin' with the giraffes

looking at the monkeys

loving the zebras

hanging out with her buddies - Jack, Callie and Avery
And me hanging out with my buddies, Kat (L) and Addie (R)

Jack's crazy hair! Love it.

Callie being a turtle.  She hung out in there for quite a while.  
I think she really liked being a turtle.

It was a fun day.  We'll definitely be going back soon!  

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! It looks so nice...the weather...and the zoo looks fun! I think I would love to be a turtle for awhile!

The Speres said...

So were you in SLC? It is so CRAZY busy around here. The resort is way full and we're working lots of overtime. But look at our blog and see what we decided to add to our family!
We miss you three and hope you can stop in on your next trip up to SLC! Love ya tons!