"It's a beautiful day"
-U2-
This U2 song should be the theme song for Tucson. It was and still is a beautiful day - everyday. You can't beat 80 degree weather and sunshine. I love this place.
Tandi and Stella (my SIL and my niece) were staying in Phoenix with Tandi's sister Kami and her daughter Makayla. So they decided to come down to Tucson to party! We took advantage of the great weather and decided to ride the tram up Sabino Canyon.
Here's the crew all ready for the canyon
(Tandi and Stella are to the right of me.)
Lois was pretty excited I let her play with my sunglasses
Here we all are waiting for the tram to take us back down the canyon.
Quite the crew!
1 comment:
Lily - Wow! She is the cutest thing ever and totally has your smile. I love it. She's getting so big. I miss you. I sure hope we can get together soon. :)
Post a Comment