You know you're going cRaZy
when...
Now, brace yourselves.
So, there I was. Sitting on the ground amongst the plethora of toys that we have for Lois scattered all over the floor. This is pretty normal (the toys all over the floor at the end of the day.)
Cue the not-so-normal: Jason leaves the room to use the loo and when he comes back, I'm still sitting on the floor...
BUT...
(And this is a big but)
I am playing with my daughter's doll, singing, Frosty, the Snowman and moving it's legs in a corresponding rhythm.
Wow. I think I need to get out more.
And consequently, now my husband thinks I'm going loco - which entirely might be true. He started petting my head and saying, "please don't go crazy."
Too late, honey. Too late.
Folks, I'm pretty sure this is what a teething, cranky and non-sleeping baby will do to you.
Until my next crazy moment...
Oh, and I need to add - LOIS WAS IN BED. Sleeping.
So, no. I was not entertaining a child. :-)
11 comments:
HILARIOUS. I want to see a rendition of this tomorrow!
You are so funny. I cant tell you how many of those moments I have been caught in. Not to mention the ones Cade doesnt know about!!! We are told we should be like little children. just remind him of that!!
you're hilarious! but i'm pretty sure i've done a thing or two like that and i don't even have a kid to blame it on! yikes!
OH Frosty!! Can't wait to see you all in August.
Maybe this is somehow related to having endured this terrible Tucson winter (I'm not sure it got below 30 this year).
Welcome to motherhood!!!!
Ha ha! I don't think Nathan has caught me doing anything like that...but, I do that kind of stuff...I'm just keenly aware when others are around...I don't want them to know I'm crazy.
PS - Crazy Moms are the best anyway!
Crazy moms ARE the best! It's true. I play with Sam's toys all the time... I wish he had some dolls I could make dance along with my singing.
Ok I can't stop laughing!!!! That is possibly the most accurate way I have ever heard to describe the "crazy mom" days. I love it! BTW, you skank! Why did you have to post that darn pic at the zoo. I thought I had avoided that disaster when it didn't show up on your blog last week but no...sigh. (You know I don't really think you're a skank and that I love you right?)
you aren't a mom until you're crazy...that's what i say!
I love ya crazy lady!!
Post a Comment