Swimmin'
On Wednesday, we decided to go swimming. This was Lois' first time in the pool and she loved it! I was itching for a reason to bust out her new little swimming suit and once I put it on her, I couldn't stop loving on her because she looked so stinkin' cute in it! I'm sure she was so sick of all my kisses and giggles that day.
Lois is back to making her scrunchy face all the time now. This look in no way shows her true love for the pool. She was splashing and kicking and loving every minute of it.
On a side note, I was razzing my mom on how she didn't use the zoom at all for any of these pictures (I mean, I think pool water is pretty and all, but when the pool to face ratio is like 1 to 1,000 - it's getting a little out of hand.) We started joking that one day Lois will look at these and say, "Oh, that little dot is me!" We might have to have a grandma camera tutorial on how to zoom in so future generations will actually be able to see our faces! But at least we caught this Lois first on camera. A+ for the effort, mom. However, I'm giving you a C- for your technical ability.
3 comments:
I love her cute little scrunched up face she does! ANd I LOVE little babies in swimsuits! I always feel like I'm going to gobble my kids up whenever I have them in their swimsuits.
Lois is a doll in her little swimsuit. Well, she's always a little doll. If you look at the pictures at full resolution, you can make out the faces just fine. Cameras have such way too many megapixels for their own good these days.
I love her little scrunchy face! Sooo adorable!
Post a Comment