Nicole Camp, a lady in Jason's home ward, gave Lois this dress. I'm in love with it. Thanks for this ever-so-cute dress so that my baby girl can look like a million bucks! Today, I'm grateful for cute baby clothes - especially girl ones! :-) It's so much fun having a live doll.



5 comments:
She is so cute and you have got a wonderful doll baby!!
She looks ready to go on vacation to Hawaii! Or maybe I just miss it so much that everything reminds me of it?! Either way, cute dress, even cuter baby!
Yes cute dress but... cutest baby ever!!! I was looking at all her photo shoot pics and they are so adorable. She has got some hair!! I even had to show my sis. Her new little one is about the same age but bald. :)
Hey Lili and Jason!
I found your blog... How are you?
That is a very cute dress, but what is in the dress is even CUTER!
she is beautiful!
Hope you are ALL well!
N
Erika just announced to us that she will be having another BOY... which means we won't be able to dress him up in cute dresses... boo. But, she tends to have really cute little boys, so it'll be alright. I just hope I can at least have one little girl to be girlie with someday. I miss playing with dolls!
Post a Comment