We're blessing the baby!
We are packing our bags (what a task!) and heading to Utah tomorrow - and we're really excited to show off our little babe to family and friends! We also wanted to let you know that we will be blessing Lois Ada this Sunday, August 31st. So if you're in town and would like to come, please do! We'd love to see you!!
When: August 31, 2008, 9 am
Where: Parley's Sixth Ward Chapel
2330 South 2100 East, Salt LakeWish us luck traveling with Lois...I've been mentally preparing myself for this moment since we decided to bless her in Utah. While I'm inclined to pack everything but the kitchen sink...
Hmm...wish me luck. :-)
8 comments:
oh man i have to teach my primary class on sunday. i still would love to see you and little lois! how long will you be in town? let me know i will come up to P6 and see you guys. Good luck traveling, i totally know how you feel about packing everything! just do it, it will make you feel better!
Hey Lili we are in Utah and I know that you will be slammed but if you have anytime I would love to see you!
My email address is steadyclimb@mindspring.com Hopefully we could get together!
oh perfect i would love to go out with everyone. just tell me when and i will be there. i am going out of town mid sept so try to plan something before the 11th and after the 14th.
So exciting.! Send us pics.
So how was the Baby Blessing? I was crying a bit when John blessed Sofia. ANd the trip how'd it go!
Exciting for you all! hugs from us!
how was the trip? - that first long trip with a baby is always interesting - we took Caleb to Argentina for his/ours. Of course, in an airplane you don't have to pull over when they're hungry or fussy or need to be changed - hope everything was just fantastic!!
SHOOT! I have not been able to keep up on my blog stalking and I missed the baby blessing info! I would have loved to be there. I bet it was beautiful! So. . are you still around?
lils my bad, we are actually leaving for lake powell on wednesday morning. we changed up our days. i am so sorry. do you think we could do it another day? monday or tuesday? anyway i am sorry if it won't work out i really want to see you and your baby! love ya!
Post a Comment