Monday, August 04, 2008

OUR FUTURE DOCTOR...

In April, Jason's high school friends - Jen, Katie, Allison, Paul and Rex (I think that's all of them) gave Lois these cute doctor greens so she could dress like her doctor dad.  They finally fit and they are so cute on her!  Thanks, guys for the awesome gift.  We love them.  Hopefully she'll still fit them in October (fat chance, but we can wish, right?) so she can wear them as her Halloween costume.  

Lois and her happy mom!
Lois and Jason
Like father, like daughter!

This is her laying down the law during one of her nights at the hospital...

...and this is her after being on call all night at the hospital.

Boy, I sure do love this girl.  

3 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

What a doll! I'm so glad you got these pictures because I know it was what we all imagined. You might just have to buy another pair for October because that would be THE CUTEST (and most unique) costume. Be sure to buy them while you're in Utah!

just jen said...

So cute!!

i am so glad they look so cute on her...she is such a babe.

so are you and jason, by the way. you look great!

LouandAngela said...

You look so cute Lili! And sorry to say, but your little sweetie looks like your big sweetie! :) Just a feminine version of her daddy! How fun!