Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another LADY for the Smith Family!!

My brother Jordan got engaged this week to Kelly and they'll be getting married in October!  I'm so excited to have another pretty lady in the family.  I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when Tandi came to our family (a sister, at last!)...then came Stella and then Lois...and now Kelly!  YEAH!  Soon, women will finally dominate the Smith family!!  :-)  

I just want Jordan to know how happy I am for him to have finally found his beautiful eternal companion, and want Kelly to know how excited I am to have her as a sis-in-law!  We can't wait to see you guys!  Congratulations!!!!!  We love you.

Isn't she just as cute as a button?

The blessed & handsome couple on the left  (and me when I was VERY pregnant. yikes.)

6 comments:

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

What great news for the Smith family!!! Call me when you get to UT. My number is 631-3450.
So happy for you that you have a such a good husband and beautiful baby!
-heather litster

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Yeah for you guys! I am so excited to hear you are gaining more girls. We really do have more fun. Good luck with the planing!!

Camille said...

Congrats! She looks like a cutie!

barrettandaudrey said...

That is great news. Tell Jordan Congrates for us!
-Barrett and Audrey

LouandAngela said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for Jordan and Kelly. She's such a beautiful sweet person!