TWO MONTHS OLD
Before calling the authorities upon looking at this picture, let me explain. It is Lois' two-month birthday and the good parents we are, we celebrated it by taking Lois to get her two-month shots. Needless to say, it was not a good day for mom and not a good for baby (probably much worse for me than her!)
Poor little chubby legs... :-(
What part of "do you want to hold your baby down?" sounds appealing? HUH? Well, let me think. None. Of. It. I made Jason do the dirty work of holding her down while I was cringing in the corner of the room. Poor thing was wailing for about two minutes straight and then whimpered for another five. She's now sleeping away and I'm hoping that she's not scarred for life because of this horrific, yet necessary event. Anyway, we survived the first round and I'm already dreading her four-month visit. More shots and no daddy to come and do the dirty work for me next time. This is going to take some serious mental preparation. Seriously.
In any case, here are Lois Ada's two-month stats. She is a chunky monkey for sure. Can you tell from the pictures? She's super long and very hearty!!
HEIGHT: 25 inches long - 99th percentile
WEIGHT: 14 lbs, 3 oz - 99th percentile
HEAD SIZE: 15.2 inches - 50th percentile
Dr. Kopas said that there really isn't a 100th percentile, so the fact that she's 99th percentile means that she's basically the biggest of the big. Way to go, little one. We're so proud of you!!
2 comments:
Believe it or not, it does get easier to be with your kids when they get their shots. I cried as much as Summer did the first couple of times she got her vaccinations. I don't like it any more now than I did then but I'm more resigned to it, I guess. Grit your teeth and have some comfort ready immediately (whatever method you use), and you'll both get through it. GOOD LUCK!!
Hello??? Our kids have the same measurements
DE's
Height 25 inches
Weight 14.3
HC 15.5
I'm glad Danny is not the only one :)
When JJ holds him he looks little. when I hold him he looks huge!
Post a Comment