Hello, darlings.
Did you know our baby turned the big ONE yesterday? It's totally nuts.
I don't have time to really blog about my awesome little man right now, so here are some shots from yesterday to tied you over. And he's even wearing his new birthday shirt. That handsome little devil!
And yes. He's walking. Just in time for this first big day!
We love you Simon. You are such a joy!!
{more to come later, I promise...even if it takes me a year! :) }
Ooo...what's that?
I better go check it out. Good thing I can walk now.
Up I go!
Good thing I am so awesome and know how to climb!
Oh yea, baby! It's a water fountain!! Score!!
...almost there - come to me, water!
"What? I wasn't doing anything, I promise!"
Caught red handed by his mommy.
It's okay. He did get to play a little in the water - you know, cause it was his birthday.
Man, he's cute
...if I do say so myself!
7 comments:
No! What!?!?! One year already!?!? I'm so confused. How? Why? No.
No confusion on how stinkin' cute that Simon is. What an athletic dude, walking and climbing.
Love those pictures and commentary.
That last picture is so funny. What a cute guy! Happy Birthday, Simon!
Happy Birthday Simon!
I adore that last picture, Lili. So cute (and guilty :)
Happy birthday to the little man. He is so cute!!
Happy Birthday cute little man!!
He is such a little man! So grown up! I miss all of you so much! And Elliot does too! Seriously, I can tell he's bored of me...
Post a Comment